WOL & Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD - Mixteco de Metlatonoc
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 79142
Language name: Mixteco de Metlatonoc
1. The Two Roads
2. Attributes of God
3. Jesus, the Mighty One
4. Do You have Fear?
5. God's Hatred of Sin
6. The Prodigal Son
7. The Lost Sheep
8. The Parable of the Sower
9. The Christian Family
10. Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Adam and the Animals
11. Picture 2. A Wife for Adam
12. Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden
13. Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden
14. Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat
15. Picture 6. The Great Flood
16. Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise
17. Picture 8. The Tower of Babel
18. Picture 9. Job Worships God
19. Picture 10. Job in Mourning
20. Picture 11. Job Suffers
21. Picture 12. Job is Restored
22. Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home
23. Picture 14. Abraham and Lot
24. Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace
25. Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars
26. Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael
27. Picture 18. Sarah Laughs
28. Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom
29. Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice
30. Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant
31. Picture 22. Jesus is Born
32. Picture 23. The Death of Jesus
33. Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!
- MP3 Audio ZIP (53MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (100.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2002 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.