Questions Arabs Have about the Christians - Arabic: Standard
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
Program Number: 66598
Language name: Arabic: Standard
1. Preface (with music mixed)
2. Introduction: Why this Dialogue?
3. What about the changing of the Gospel?
4. What about different translations of the Gospel?
5. What about adultery and homosexuality?
6. What about adultery and homosexuality?
7. What about drinking alcohol and nightclubs?
8. What about women’s clothes?
9. What about the meaning of “Son of God”?
10. What about pictures and statues in church?
11. What about Christianity and politics?
12. What about monasticism and celibacy?
13. What about if Jesus married?
14. What about confession and forgiveness of sins?
15. What about meaning “the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit"?
16. What about the crucifixion of the Messiah?
17. What about praying and fasting?
18. What about the eating of pork?
19. What about Heaven and the day of judgement?
- MP3 Audio ZIP (46.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (27.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2004 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.