الأخبار السارة [Good News^] - Arabic, North Levantine: Syrian Calamon
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible lessons in 40 sections with optional pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian Life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 33770
Language name: Arabic, North Levantine: Syrian Calamon
2. Picture 1: In the Beginning
3. Picture 2: The Word of God
4. Picture 3: Creation
5. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
6. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
7. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
8. Picture 7: The Flood
9. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
10. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
11. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
12. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
13. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
14. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
15. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
16. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
17. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
18. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
19. Picture 18: The Resurrection
20. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
21. Picture 20: The Ascension
22. Picture 21: Why Jesus Died
23. Picture 22: The Two Roads
24. Salvation prayer
25. Picture 23: God's Children
26. Picture 24: Born Again
27. Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes
28. Picture 26: Walking in the Light
29. Picture 27: A New Person
30. Picture 28: The Christian Family
31. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies
32. Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One
33. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits
34. Picture 32: Temptation
35. Picture 33: If We Sin
36. Picture 34: Sickness
37. Picture 35: Death
38. Picture 36: The Body of Christ
39. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship
40. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return
41. Picture 39: Bearing Fruit
42. Picture 40: Witnessing
45. Song 1
46. Song 2
47. Song 3
48. Song 4
- MP3 Audio ZIP (74.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (15.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (94.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2003 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.