Tibetan, Khams: Xiarou language
Audio recordings available in Tibetan, Khams: Xiarou
We do not currently have any recordings available in this language.
- Kham (ISO Language)
- Tibetan, Khams: Xiarou (Dialect)
- Khamba: Deqinxian (Other Speech Variety)
- Khams: Eastern Khams (Unknown)
- Khams: Northern Khams (Unknown)
- Tibetan: Deqin (Dialect)
- Tibetan Kham, Ganzi/Dege (Dialect)
- Tibetan, Khams: Bristod (Dialect)
- Tibetan, Khams: Media Eastern Kham (Dialect)
- Tibetan, Khams: Phyakphreng / sDerong (Dialect)
- Tibetan, Khams: rGyalthang (Dialect)
- Tibetan, Khams: Southern Khams (Unknown)
- Tibetan, Khams: Western Khams (Unknown)
- Tibetan Kham, XinduQiao (Dialect)
- Zang: Weixi (Dialect)
- Zang: Xiaozhongdian (Dialect)
Jad; Khampa, Eastern; Khampa, Northern; Khampa, Western; Kham Zayu; Tibetan, Deqen; Tibetan, Shangri La; Tibetan, Zhugqu;
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Global Studio.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.