Malsawm Tura Anchhedawng [Cursed To Bless] - Mizo
Is this recording useful?
Dramatized presentations of a story or parable.
Program Number: 66534
Language name: Mizo
1. Zirlai pumpui thuhmahruai [Series Introduction]
2. Pathian chu min siamtu a ni [In the beginning was God]
3. Pathian chuan thil a titheiin a thilsiamte chu an tha em em a ni [God is powerful and made everything very good]
4. Pathian thu kan awih lohna vanga engkim chhiat vekna [We disobeyed God and everything went bad]
5. Malsawm leh tura Pathian thu tiamna [God promises to bring blessing again]
6. Pathian chuan a thutiamte leh a kawng chu ama hunah zel a tihlawhtling thin [God keeps his promises His way and in His time]
7. Pathian chu thawh lehna Pathian a ni [God is a God of resurrection]
8. Pathian thu kan awih famkim theih loh vangin anchhe dawng kan ni [We can't obey God fully and so are cursed]
9. Pathianin thuthlung tha zawk leh thar a tiam [God promises a new and better contract]
10. Pathian thuthlung thar hi a tha zawk em em a ni [God's new covenant is so much better]
11. Graduation zanriah kil tura paltlang ngaite [Getting to the Graduation Dinner]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (258.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (54.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (182.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (72.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (29.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Unspecified. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.