Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD - Wandala: Gamargu
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66364
Language name: Wandala: Gamargu
1. Naman a dem mba Elise [Introduction & Picture 1: Naaman Visits Elisha's House]
2. Naman am yewe zlara [Picture 2. Naaman in the River]
3. Elise tan sawji-aaha dadaamiyala [Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God]
4. Elise an Sawji walfe [Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army]
5. Berni a Samari yake [Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria]
6. Derva-aaha ufade [Picture 6. The Four Lepers]
7. yonas a zhagadanfuwe ge dadaamaiya [Picture 7. Jonah flees from God]
8. Yonas am huda kelfe [Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish]
9. Yonas am Ninive [Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh]
10. Esther tan slekse [Picture 10. Esther and the King]
11. Mardoche kwalavkwale ge kezla ugdje [Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down]
12. Muywiriya Esther [Picture 12. Esther's Feast]
13. Daniel antara slakata-aaha yara [Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends]
14. Daniel antara slekse a babila [Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon]
15. Garava Dadaamiya [Picture 15. The Image of Gold]
16. Devva kara [Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire]
17. Daniel a yala Dadaamiya [Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God]
18. Daniel am halakwa ervare [Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den]
19. Nehemie a ketafke slekse yake [Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King]
20. Nehemie atira tsatsa berni an badza [Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City]
21. elva ndera riya [Picture 21. Building the Walls]
22. Esdra aykwa damala kwara [Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law]
23. Yesu ate dzayala [Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross]
24. Yesu amara miya uyule shifa na a zleke na [Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (28MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.