Kulola, Kupikana ni Kola umi Buku 5, Kulagasika Ligongo lya Mlungu [Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD] - Yao: Malawi
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66141
Language name: Yao: Malawi
1. Yakummanyisya [Introduction]
2. Citusitusi 1: Namani Ŵamjendele Elisa Kunyumba Jakwe [Picture 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House]
3. Citusitusi 2: Namani Mlusulo [Picture 2. Naaman in the River]
4. Citusitusi 3: Elisa Ni Cigeleta Ca Moto [Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God]
5. Citusitusi 4: Elisa Ni Ŵangondo Ŵatatale [Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army]
6. Citusitusi 5: Kwimucilana Kwa Mu Samaliya [Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria]
7. Citusitusi 6: Ŵamatana Mcece [Picture 6. The Four Lepers]
8. Citusitusi 7: Yona Ŵamtisile Mlungu [Picture 7. Jonah flees from God]
9. Citusitusi 8: Yona Ni Cisomba Cekulungwa [Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish]
10. Citusitusi 9: Yona Ku Ninefi [Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh]
11. Citusitusi 10: Esitele Ni Mwenye [Picture 10. Esther and the King]
12. Citusitusi 11: Modekayi Ŵakanile Kutindiŵala [Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down]
13. Citusitusi 12: Cindimba Ca Esitele [Picture 12. Esther's Feast]
14. Citusitusi 13: Daniele Ni Acimjakwe [Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends]
15. Citusitusi 14: Daniele Ni Mwenye Jwa Kubabiloni [Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon]
16. Citusitusi 15: Cilandanyo Ca Golide [Picture 15. The Image of Gold]
17. Citusitusi 16: Lilamba Lya Moto [Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire]
18. Citusitusi 17: Daniele Ŵapopesile Kwa Mlungu [Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God]
19. Citusitusi 18: Daniele Mwisimbo Lya Masimba [Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den]
20. Citusitusi 19: Nehemiya Pawujo Pa Mcimwene Jwamkulungwa [Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King]
21. Citusitusi 20: Nehemiya Ŵajendele Msinda Wejonasice [Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City]
22. Citusitusi 21: Kutaŵa Lipupa [Picture 21. Building the Walls]
23. Citusitusi 22: Esala Ŵaŵalasile Lilamusi [Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law]
24. Citusitusi 23: Yesu Pamsalaba [Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross]
25. Citusitusi 24: Yesu Akulosya Litala Lya Ku Umi Wangamala [Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (33MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (73.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.