Jeju rwỳk 'ã me ngrer ne ja [Songs of Christmas] - Kayapo
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 65927
Language name: Kayapo
1. Nhym kam me kumex ne [There was no place]
2. Jakam dja ba Jeju Kritu katordja a ajarenh [The birth of Jesus]
3. Kwarik wanh Marij atin pram ket [Mary, do not fear!]
4. Djao 3: 17 [John 3:17]
5. Ruka 2: 10 [Luke 2:10]
6. Mateu 2: 5-6 [Matthew 2:5-6]
7. Ruka 2: 14 [Luke 2:14]
8. Mathew 1:22-23 [Matthew 1:22-23]
9. Djao 3: 16 [John 3:16]
10. Mry krendjakam ne arym Jeju ruw [Jesus was born in a manger]
11. Jeju Kritu dja ruw [Jesus Cristo voltará]
12. Ruka 2: 8 [Luke 2:8]
13. Ruka 2: 15 [Luke 2:15]
14. Ruka 2: 18 [Luke 2:18]
15. Ruka 2: 20 [Luke 2:20]
16. Pyka kuni on tok [Wake up, oh world!]
17. Kanhetire Kute rwykja amijakre [The star shows where Jesus was born]
18. Mum akamat [The end of the night]
19. Metindjywnh Kra [The Son of God]
20. Ga Jeju anhirao ira [You Jesus, left your glory!]
21. Jeju ruw Jeju ruw [Jesus was born!]
22. Mry krendjakam me Bam djwynh Kra nor dja [The manger was the crib of God's son]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (38.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (5.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (13.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.