Maghesho Wanya Ya Kumuhiria Izubha [Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD] - Taveta
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65878
Language name: Taveta
1. Kutambaruwa ♦ Namani Aselia Nyumba Yakwe Elisha [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House]
2. Namani Mfuroni [Picture 2. Naaman in the River]
3. Elisha Na Ijeshi Lakwe Izubha [Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God]
4. Elisha Na Ijeshi Kipofu [Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army]
5. Samaria Yajungulukwa [Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria]
6. Bhandu Bhaane Bhena Ukoma [Picture 6. The Four Lepers]
7. Jona Om'matuka Izubha [Picture 7. Jonah flees from God]
8. Jona Na Nguluma Mbaha [Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish]
9. Jona Habhaninawi [Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh]
10. Esta Na Mfumwa [Picture 10. Esther and the King]
11. Modekai Asua Kubigha Mndu Igoti [Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down]
12. Ngolati Yakwe Esta [Picture 12. Esther's Feast]
13. Kutambaruwa ♦ Danieli Na Bhambuyae [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends]
14. Danieli Na Mfumwa Wa Babiloni [Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon]
15. Fwana Ya Zahabu [Picture 15. The Image of Gold]
16. Lubhere-bhere Lwa Moto [Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire]
17. Danieli Eho Emtasa Izubha [Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God]
18. Danieli Ha Itegho La Simba [Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den]
19. Nehemia Msongorana Ha Mfumwa Mmbaha [Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King]
20. Nehemia Eho Eyoa Bhandu Isanga Liguie [Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City]
21. Kujenga Nganda [Picture 21. Building the Walls]
22. Eara Eho Esoma Sheria [Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law]
23. Yesu Wanga Ya Msalaba [Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross]
24. Yesu Eho Ebhonyanya Zia Ya Moo Wa Nderesi [Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (24.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (57.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.