The Living Christ - Dagara: Wile
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: 31611
Language name: Dagara: Wile
1. Picture 1. Christ in the Beginning ▪ Picture 2. God Created all Things ▪ Picture 3. Satan Tempts Adam and Eve ▪ Picture 4. Adam and Eve Cast Out ▪ Picture 5. God's Promise to Abraham ▪ Picture 6. Zechariah and the Angel ▪ Picture 7. The Angel Speaks to Mary ▪ Picture 8. The Angel and Joseph ▪ Picture 9. The Birth of Jesus ▪ Picture 10. The Shepherds and the Angels ▪ Picture 11. The Shepherds Visit Baby Jesus ▪ Picture 12. Simeon Prophesies about Jesus ▪ Picture 13. The Visit of the Wise Men ▪ Picture 14. The Boy Jesus at the Temple ▪ Picture 15. The Message of John the Baptist ▪ Picture 16. The Baptism of Jesus ▪ Picture 17. Jesus Tested by Satan ▪ Picture 18. The Marriage Feast at Cana ▪ Picture 19. Jesus Teaches Nicodemus ▪ Picture 20. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman ▪ Picture 21. Jesus and the Official ▪ Picture 22. Jesus Calls the First Disciples ▪ Picture 23. The Great Catch of Fish ▪ Picture 24. Jesus Drives Out an Evil Spirit ▪ Picture 25. Jesus Heals Peter's Mother-in-Law ▪ Picture 26. Jesus Touches a Man with Leprosy ▪ Picture 27. Jesus Heals a Paralysed Man ▪ Picture 28. Jesus calls Matthew to Follow Him ▪ Picture 29. Jesus at Matthew's Feast ▪ Picture 30. Jesus Heals the Man at the Pool ▪ Picture 31. Disciples Pick Grain on the Sabbath ▪ Picture 32. Jesus Heals a Withered Hand ▪ Picture 33. Jesus Teaches the People ▪ Picture 34. Teaching about Light in the Darkness ▪ Picture 35. Teaching about Revenge
2. Picture 36. Teaching about Prayer ▪ Picture 37. The Two Ways of Life ▪ Picture 38. The House on the Rock ▪ Picture 39. Jesus Raises a Widow's Son ▪ Picture 40. John the Baptist in Prison ▪ Picture 41. A Woman Washes Jesus' Feet ▪ Picture 42. The Parable of the Sower ▪ Picture 43. The Parable of the Seed ▪ Picture 44. The Parable of the Weeds ▪ Picture 45. The Parable of the Hidden Treasure ▪ Picture 46. Jesus Calms the Storm ▪ Picture 47. Jesus Heals a Man with Many Demons ▪ Picture 48. The Healing of a Woman in the Crowd ▪ Picture 49. A Dead Girl is Raised to Life ▪ Picture 50. Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples ▪ Picture 51. Jesus Feeds Five Thousand People ▪ Picture 52. Jesus Walks on the Water ▪ Picture 53. The Bread of Life ▪ Picture 54. The Faith of a Foreign Woman ▪ Picture 55. The Healing of a Deaf and Dumb Man ▪ Picture 56. Jesus Heals a Blind Man ▪ Picture 57. Peter's Confession of the Christ ▪ Picture 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ ▪ Picture 59. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon ▪ Picture 60. Peter Pays the Temple Tax ▪ I Have Decided to Follow Jesus ▪ God is Almighty
3. Picture 61. Who is the Greatest in God's Kingdom? ▪ Picture 62. Parable of the Lost Sheep ▪ Picture 63. Parable of the Unforgiving Servant ▪ Picture 64. The Woman Caught in Adultery ▪ Picture 65. Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind ▪ Picture 66. Parable of the Good Shepherd ▪ Picture 67. Parable of the Good Samaritan ▪ Picture 68. Jesus at the Home of Mary and Martha ▪ Picture 69. Parable of the Friend at Midnight ▪ Picture 70. Parable of the Rich Fool ▪ Picture 71. Servants Ready for their Master's Return ▪ Picture 72. Jesus Heals a Crippled Woman ▪ Picture 73. Parable of the Great Feast ▪ Picture 74. Parable of the Lost Coin ▪ Picture 75. Parable of the Lost Son ▪ Picture 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs ▪ Picture 77. The Lost Son Returns Home ▪ Picture 78. The Rich Man and the Beggar ▪ Picture 79. Jesus Raises Lazarus from Death ▪ Picture 80. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers ▪ Picture 81. Parable of the Persistent Widow ▪ Picture 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector ▪ Picture 83. Jesus Blesses the Children ▪ Picture 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man ▪ Picture 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard ▪ Picture 86. A Blind Beggar Healed at Jericho ▪ Picture 87. Jesus and Zacchaeus ▪ Picture 88. Jesus Enters Jerusalem ▪ Picture 89. Jesus Clears the Temple ▪ Picture 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants ▪ Picture 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar ▪ Picture 92. The Poor Widow's Offering ▪ Picture 93. Jesus Teaches about the End Times ▪ Picture 94. Parable of the Ten Virgins ▪ Picture 95. Parable of the Talents
4. Picture 96. Parable of the Sheep and the Goats ▪ Picture 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany ▪ Picture 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus ▪ Picture 99. Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet ▪ Picture 100. Teaching at the Last Supper ▪ Picture 101. Teaching about the True Vine ▪ Picture 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane ▪ Picture 103. Jesus Arrested ▪ Picture 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest ▪ Picture 105. Peter Denies Jesus ▪ Picture 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate ▪ Picture 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified ▪ Picture 108. The Crucifixion ▪ Picture 109. The Burial of Jesus ▪ Picture 110. The Women at the Tomb ▪ Picture 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb ▪ Picture 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene ▪ Picture 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus ▪ Picture 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples ▪ Picture 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas ▪ Picture 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee ▪ Picture 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples ▪ Picture 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven ▪ Picture 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven ▪ Picture 120. Jesus Will Return ▪ Without Jesus ▪ I'm Joyful ▪ Everybody Will See
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (82.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (21MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (181.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (49.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (13.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2000 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.