Kulola, Kupikana Ni Kola Umi Buku 4, Jwakutumicila Jwa Mlungu [Look, Listen and Live Book 4, Servants of God] - Yao: Malawi
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66140
भाषेचे नाव: Yao: Malawi
1. Yakummanyisya [Introduction]
2. Citusitusi 1: Liŵasa Lyatisile Sala [Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine]
3. Citusitusi 2: Naomi Ni Lute Ŵawujile Ku Isilayeli [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
4. Citusitusi 3: Lute Ali Mgowola Mumgunda [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
5. Citusitusi 4: Lute Ni Bowasi Paluŵala Lwakuputila Tiligu [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
6. Citusitusi 5: Bowasi Ni Acakulungwakulungwa Wa Mu Betelehemu [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
7. Citusitusi 6: Maliya Ni Lilayika Lya Mlungu [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
8. Citusitusi 7: Hana Ŵapopesile Kwa Mlungu [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
9. Citusitusi 8: Kamwanace Samuele Mnyumba Ja Mlungu [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
10. Citusitusi 9: Samuele Ŵajipopelele Isilayeli [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
11. Citusitusi 10: Samuele Ŵamsagwile Saulo Pakumjitila Mawuta [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
12. Citusitusi 11: Saulo Ŵapapulenye Mkanjo Wa Samuele [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
13. Citusitusi 12: Yesu Mnyumba Ja Mlungu [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
14. Citusitusi 13: Daudi, Jwakucinga Jwangali Woga [Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
15. Citusitusi 14: Daudi Ni Cimundu Cakogoya [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
16. Citusitusi 15: Saulo Ŵalinjile Kuti Am'wulaje Daudi [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
17. Citusitusi 16: Daudi Ŵawulecelele Umi Wa Saulo [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
18. Citusitusi 17: Daudi Ŵamsagwile Kuŵa Mcimwene [Picture 17. David is Made King]
19. Citusitusi 18: Daudi Ni Beteseba [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
20. Citusitusi 19: Nyumba Ja Mlungu [Picture 19. A House for God]
21. Citusitusi 20: Yesu Ŵayice Mu Yelusalemu [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
22. Citusitusi 21: Likungulu Lyampele Eliya Yakulya [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
23. Citusitusi 22: Eliya Ni Moto Wa Mlungu [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
24. Citusitusi 23: Eliya Ŵapite Kwinani [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
25. Citusitusi 24: Eliya Ni Mose Pampepe Ni Yesu [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (31.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (72.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.