Hapika Nyambi [Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD] - Thimbukushu
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65911
भाषेचे नाव: Thimbukushu
1. Mwingeneno [Intro Part 1]
2. Thiperende 1 [Picture 1 a Family Flees from Famine]
3. Thiperende 2 [Picture 2 Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
4. Thiperende 3 [Picture 3 Ruth in the Harvest Field]
5. Thiperende 4 [Picture 4 Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
6. Thiperende 5 [Picture 5 Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
7. Thiperende 6 [Picture 6 Mary and the Angel of God]
8. Thiperende 7 [Picture 7 Hannah Prays to God]
9. Thiperende 8 [Picture 8 the Child Samuel in the Temple of God]
10. Thiperende 9 [Picture 9 Samuel Prays for Israel]
11. Thiperende 10 [Picture 10 Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
12. Thiperende 11 [Picture 11 God Rejects Saul as King]
13. Thiperende 12 [Picture 12 Jesus in the House of God]
14. Mwingeneno [Intro Part 2]
15. Thiperende 13 [Picture 13 David, The Brave Shepherd]
16. Thiperende 14 [Picture 14 David and the Giant]
17. Thiperende 15 [Picture 15 Saul Tries to Kill David]
18. Thiperende 16 [Picture 16 David Spares Saul’S Life]
19. Thiperende 17 [Picture 17 David Becomes King]
20. Thiperende 18 [Picture 18 David and Bathsheba]
21. Thiperende 19 [Picture 19 a Temple for God]
22. Thiperende 20 [Picture 20 Jesus Comes Into Jerusalem]
23. Thiperende 21 [Picture 21 the Ravens Feed Elijah]
24. Thiperende 22 [Picture 22 Elijah and the Fire of God]
25. Thiperende 23 [Picture 23 Elijah Goes to Heaven]
26. Thiperende 24 [Picture 24 Elijah and Moses with Jesus]
Notes about the recording
LLL4 Servants of GOD
- MP3 Audio ZIP (36.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (68.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.