Kulola, Kupikana ni Kola umi Buku 3, Kupunda Kupitila mwa Mlungu [Look, Listen & Live 3 Victory through GOD] - Yao: Malawi
Is this recording useful?
Book 3 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Joshua, Deborah, Gideon, Samson. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66139
Language name: Yao: Malawi
1. Yakummanyisya [Introduction]
2. Citusitusi 1: Yoswa Ŵamenyene Ni Amaleki [Picture 1. Joshua Fights The Amalekites]
3. Citusitusi 2: Ŵakukusonda Ni Yisogosi Ya Kukenani [Picture 2. The Spies with the Fruit of Canaan]
4. Citusitusi 3: Ayisilayeli Ŵajombwece Lusulo [Picture 3. The People of Israel Cross the River]
5. Citusitusi 4: Lipupa Lya Yeliko Lyagwile [Picture 4. The Walls of Jericho Fall Down]
6. Citusitusi 5: Ayisilayeli Ŵatisile Ku Ayi [Picture 5. Israel Flees from Ai]
7. Citusitusi 6: Cilango Ca Akani [Picture 6. The Judgment of Achan]
8. Citusitusi 7: Lyuŵa Ni Mwesi Yalesile Kwenda [Picture 7. The Sun and the Moon Stand Still]
9. Citusitusi 8: Yoswa Ŵajamwice Ŵandu [Picture 8. Joshua Instructs the People]
10. Citusitusi 9: Debola Ŵaŵecete Kwa Mlungu [Picture 9. Deborah Speaks for God]
11. Citusitusi 10: Mlungu Ŵakamucisye Kumgonjesya Sisela [Picture 10. God Helps Defeat Sisera]
12. Citusitusi 11: Yaeli Ŵam'wuleje Sisela [Picture 11. Jael Kills Sisera]
13. Citusitusi 12: Ayisilayeli Ŵasangalele [Picture 12. Israel Celebrates]
14. Citusitusi 13: Gidiyoni Ni Lilayika Lya Mlungu [Picture 13. Gideon And The Angel Of God]
15. Citusitusi 14: Gidiyoni Ŵajonasile Yisanamu [Picture 14. Gideon Destroys The Idols]
16. Citusitusi 15: Ŵangondo Ŵa Gidiyoni Ŵamwele Mesi [Picture 15. Gideon's Army Drinks The Water]
17. Citusitusi 16: Ŵandu Ŵa Gidiyoni Ŵasyungulile Paŵatamaga Amidiyani [Picture 16. Gideon's Men Surround The Camp Of Midian]
18. Citusitusi 17: Samusoni Ŵaliwuleje Lisimba [Picture 17. Samson Kills A Lion]
19. Citusitusi 18: Samusoni Ni Makule Mmigunda Ja Tiligu [Picture 18. Samson And The Burning Foxes]
20. Citusitusi 19: Afilisiti Ŵamsenjile Samusoni Umbo [Picture 19. The Philistines Cut Samson's Hair]
21. Citusitusi 20: Samusoni Ŵajonasile Afilisiti [Picture 20. Samson Destroys The Philistines]
22. Citusitusi 21: Yesu Ŵakopwesye Masoka Gangalumbana [Picture 21. Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits]
23. Citusitusi 22: Yesu Ŵakopwesye Ŵandu Ŵangalumbana [Picture 22. Jesus Drives Out Evil Men]
24. Citusitusi 23: Yesu Jwacijumi Panyuma Pa Ciwa [Picture 23. Jesus Is Alive After Death]
25. Citusitusi 24: Msilikali Jwa Mlungu [Picture 24. The Soldier For God]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (34.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (78.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.