LLL 3: Obikhiri Obirira Mu Nyasaye [Look, Listen & Live 3 Victory through GOD] - Luyia: Bunyala
Is this recording useful?
Book 3 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Joshua, Deborah, Gideon, Samson. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65515
Language name: Luyia: Bunyala
1. Obuchakiro ♦ Joshua Akhuyana Nende Abemeleki [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Joshua Fights The Amalekites]
2. Abakhobi Nende Esiamo Esia Caanan [Picture 2. The Spies with the Fruit of Canaan]
3. Abana ba Israel Basikha Oluchi [Picture 3. The People of Israel Cross the River]
4. Ebida Ebia Jericho Bikua Asi [Picture 4. The Walls of Jericho Fall Down]
5. Abaisraeli Berukha Khurula Ai [Picture 5. Israel Flees from Ai]
6. Esikhalakiro Esia Achan [Picture 6. The Judgment of Achan]
7. Eriuba Nende Omwosi Biema Akulu [Picture 7. The Sun and the Moon Stand Still]
8. Joshua Yemala Abandu [Picture 8. Joshua Instructs the People]
9. Diborah Alomaloma Khulu Nyasaye [Picture 9. Deborah Speaks for God]
10. Nasaye Akhonya Okhira Sisera [Picture 10. God Helps Defeat Sisera]
11. Jael Yera Sisera [Picture 11. Jael Kills Sisera]
12. Israeli Basangala [Picture 12. Israel Celebrates]
13. Obuchakiro ♦ Gidion Nende Malaika wa Nyasaye [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Gideon And The Angel Of God]
14. Gidion Anyasia Ebifwanani [Picture 14. Gideon Destroys The Idols]
15. Abamaye ba Gidion Bang'ua Amachi [Picture 15. Gideon's Army Drinks The Water]
16. Abandu Aba gidion Babodokhana Ikambi Eya Abamidian [Picture 16. Gideon's Men Surround The Camp Of Midian]
17. Samson Yera Isimba [Picture 17. Samson Kills A Lion]
18. Samson Nende Amabwe Akayia [Picture 18. Samson And The Burning Foxes]
19. Abafalisti Babeka Erifwiri Eria Samson [Picture 19. The Philistines Cut Samson's Hair]
20. Samson Asasia Abapalestina [Picture 20. Samson Destroys The Philistines]
21. Yesu Ainia Abikhieno [Picture 21. Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits]
22. Yesu Yerusia Abandu Abamayanu [Picture 22. Jesus Drives Out Evil Men]
23. Yesu Nomulamu Lunyuma Luokhufwa [Picture 23. Jesus Is Alive After Death]
24. Owamaye Owa Nyasaye [Picture 24. The Soldier For God]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (33.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (73.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.