Buonti Te Yenti Juaŋo [Look, Listen & Live 3 Victory through GOD] - Mabaan
Is this recording useful?
Book 3 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Joshua, Deborah, Gideon, Samson. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65388
Language name: Mabaan
1. Gena n̄amu ♦ Jͻciwa Bala Nowi Iki ma Amalɛkayn [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Joshua Fights The Amalekites]
2. Jang Tͻlgɛl Amatan Maban Kanan [Picture 2. The Spies with the Fruit of Canaan]
3. Ma Icrayil Tol Jiendiji [Picture 3. The People of Israel Cross the River]
4. Kan̄ Ban Jeriko Dɛmmin In̄o [Picture 4. The Walls of Jericho Fall Down]
5. Ma Icrayil Buoni ma Ay Tuoŋti [Picture 5. Israel Flees from Ai]
6. Godan Achan [Picture 6. The Judgment of Achan]
7. Oŋ Waŋɛ Xi Paan Bala Yͻͻd Men [Picture 7. The Sun and the Moon Stand Still]
8. Jͻciwa Bala Mieti ma [Picture 8. Joshua Instructs the People]
9. Dibͻͻra Bala Mieti ma Icrayil te Juaŋo [Picture 9. Deborah Speaks for God]
10. Juaŋ ma Mayɛ Xi Maka Ban Cicera Buoni ma [Picture 10. God Helps Defeat Sisera]
11. Jawil Cicera Noŋɛ [Picture 11. Jael Kills Sisera]
12. Ma Icrayil Bala Noŋi Yom n̄ͻͻno [Picture 12. Israel Celebrates]
13. Gena n̄amu ♦ Gidien Xi Malɛɛka Juaŋo [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Gideon And The Angel Of God]
14. Gidien Pͻyama Morki Lɛŋnɛ In̄ɛ [Picture 14. Gideon Destroys The Idols]
15. Taggan Gidien Bala Moti Piego [Picture 15. Gideon's Army Drinks The Water]
16. Taggan Gidien Ban Midiayan Yugiyͻ [Picture 16. Gideon's Men Surround The Camp Of Midian]
17. Camcuun Jiɛl Noŋɛ [Picture 17. Samson Kills A Lion]
18. Camcuun Xi Wɛɛka Tonnɛ Ɛkɛ Maan̄o [Picture 18. Samson And The Burning Foxes]
19. Ma Pɛlicitin Jiey Camcuun ŋuodi [Picture 19. The Philistines Cut Samson's Hair]
20. Camcuun Ban Pɛlicitin Lɛŋnɛ In̄ͻ [Picture 20. Samson Destroys The Philistines]
21. Yaccu Boŋka Yɛyin ŋuͻinɛ Bora te Wͻnti [Picture 21. Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits]
22. Yaccu Maka Yɛyin ŋuͻinɛ Bora [Picture 22. Jesus Drives Out Evil Men]
23. Yaccu Jͻŋŋin n̄aalͻ te Lienti Tɛɛti [Picture 23. Jesus Is Alive After Death]
24. Ackan Juaŋo [Picture 24. The Soldier For God]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (32.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (71MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.