What is it About?
개요: Dialogue between Philip and Ethiopian eunuch though they are not mentioned by name. Isaiah 53 explained briefly.
|주제:||Saviour of Sinful Men; Prophecy, fulfillment of|
|장르:||Bible Stories & Teac|
이 스크립트는 다른 언어로 번역 및 녹음을위한 기본 지침입니다. 그것은 그것이 사용되는 각 영역에 맞게 다른 문화와 언어로 조정되어야 합니다. 사용되는 몇 가지 용어와 개념은 다른 문화에서는 다듬어지거나 생략해야 할 수도 있습니다.
(This story took place long ago). (Pause 3 sec).
1. Hello, stranger! Where are you going so early?
2. Good morning! Good morning! Come up and ride with me. It is hot, isn't it!
1. Yes, the sun is very hot. What is your book?
2. Why, it is a book a friend gave me in the city. It is very old and hard to get, he said.
1. What is it about?
2. Now, that I can't really tell you. I have only started to read it, and it is not easy to understand. Listen to this: "He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before his shearers is dumb, so He opened not His mouth". Now, is this man speaking for himself or somebody else?"
1. Let me see it a minute. Why, this is written by the great prophet, Isaiah! You say you have just been to the city. You have no doubt heard of the strange doings there recently.
2. There is much talk of one. Some say He is a good man. Others say He is an imposter who has just been put to death by His enemies.
1. He was a good man. Many people will tell you of His good deeds. He healed the sick, helped the poor, drove out devils, even the dead he brought to life.
2. When the soldiers seized Him, could He not prove He was a good man? Would no one speak out and explain for Him?
1. That was just it. He did not explain. He would not open His mouth. He just took it all quietly and patiently. You know, since we have had time to think it over, we are beginning to understand some of these strange things. We have decided that this is the person you book speaks about here. Look what your book says: "He was cut off, killed, for the sin of the people to whom the stroke was due." He took punishment instead of others. Now we know why He did not say a word in self-defence. He intended to die instead of the sinners. In all the years before this, our people have sacrificed lambs for their sins. These sacrifices were only pictures of this real sacrifice for sins. Now we may have forgiveness by trusting the true Lamb of God - this Jesus.
2. I have been seeking forgiveness and peace for many years. Now I begin to understand. What great news this is! This Jesus has borne upon Himself the iniquities of us all. Truly, He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.