개요: A new Christian asks questions about his temptation toward sinful things and his spiritual weakness. Answers are in line with God's promises and provision. Scripture can be easily paraphrased.
스크립트 번호: 039
주제: New Nature; Obedience; Holy Spirit; Spiritual Growth; Word of God (the Bible); Forgiveness; Faith, trust, believe in Jesus; Sin, disobedience
청중: Animist; General; New Christian
장르: Messages and Fiction
목적: Evangelism; Teaching
성경 인용: Extensive
이 스크립트는 다른 언어로 번역 및 녹음을위한 기본 지침입니다. 그것은 그것이 사용되는 각 영역에 맞게 다른 문화와 언어로 조정되어야 합니다. 사용되는 몇 가지 용어와 개념은 다른 문화에서는 다듬어지거나 생략해야 할 수도 있습니다.
2. (Greetings returned)
1. May I ask you some questions, my teacher?
2. Yes....speak, my brother!
1. If I truly refuse the way of sin and give my heart to Jesus, what will He do for me?
2. Friend, God answers this question for you, because the words in His Book are many. He promises to take away your sins and forgive you.
1. And what can I do if my heart still wants some of these sinful ways?
2. Again, God's words answer you. He says, "A new heart will I give you." This new heart is one which will be able to follow the ways that are good. It does not have to do honor to evil spirits any more. It does not have to follow ways of badness. (Satan) It is a heart that enables you to please God and to love Him.
1. But I feel weak. This new way seems too hard for me. How can I walk it?
2. You still have your old desires within you which want to follow the old ways of badness. You must learn to say "no" to the old desires and "yes" to the new heart. God knows about your weakness. He gives you a special helper. He places His own Spirit within you. He will help you to love God, and follow His commands if you want Him to. He will show you what you should do, and He will give you the power to do as He directs.
1. Can this really be true?
2. Yes, friend, God says to us, "You shall be my people, and I will be your God." His words have many promises for us. We need only to take them with thanksgiving. Do you need joy? It is there for you in plenty. Do you need courage, strength, love, purity, patience, wisdom, peace? All these are yours for the taking. "God is rich to all that call upon Him."
1. Truly God has given us a great salvation! I begin to understand. God has true happiness waiting for me. You say He wants me to take it? How do I do this?
2. Friend, Jesus said, "Ask and you shall receive." We take it by trusting Jesus. We remember Him on the cross where our sins were punished, (where He paid for our sins), and we know that we are nothing. He is all. There we see His power to take away badness and to bring His good things to our hearts. We ask Him for these things, and then trust Him and thank Him for them.