이 페이지는 한국어로 제공되지..
Global Recordings Network Southern Africa is registered as a separate entity in South Africa.
Global Recordings Network Southern Africa NPC, registration number 2012/154208/08, meets the requirements of a Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) set out in section 30(3) of the Income Tax Act No 58 of 1962 (the Act). Our Income Tax Exemption has been granted in terms of section 10(1)(cN) of the Act.
Donations made to or by GRNSA are exempt from Donations Tax in terms of section 56(1)(h) of the Income Tax Act.
Through your donation you will become a partner to:
- Support a child in need
- Support an elderly person in distress
- Sponsor the production of programs about health, hygiene and mental health like this one
- Sponsor the Production of a Testimonies (Good News-Stories) like this one, or this one.
- If you prefer, you can choose to sponsor or support a Biblical Bridge material-production or distribution project in another language
You can donate using the Payfast form below or make a direct Electronic Funds Transfer or cable transfer to GRNSA's bank account.
- Standard Bank - Parow Centre Branch
- Account No: 075 769 654
- Branch Code: 031110
- SWIFT Address: SBZA ZA JJ