이 페이지는 한국어로 제공되지..
GRN uses information technology extensively in processing and distributing recordings, managing data on languages, and supporting general administrative and promotional activities. We have a global database, file repository and communications infrastructure which powers our apps and websites of over a million pages.
We need skilled people in a range of technologies:
- PC hardware and software as well as Linux and MacOS
- PostgreSQL or other enterprise relational database
- Cloud systems, particularly GCP and Azure
- Support of other systems in Scala, C# and Delphi
- Testing, particularly automated testing
- Computer security
There are also opportunities for those who can repair and maintain recording and computer equipment, provide technical support for recordists in the field, evaluate new technologies, and research and develop new products specific to our ministry including in artificial intelligence.
Positions could be full time, part time, or long term volunteer. Some work could be done at least partly from home.
Please complete the form below if you would like more information about using your information technology skills with GRN.