이 페이지는 한국어로 제공되지..
1. Kenya - Pray for Walter and Pauline Okelo, (Kenya team leader) Pauline recently gave birth to a healthy little girl. They praise God for the new life added to their family.
2. Canada - Please uphold Glenn Wilton, a GRN Canada board member in prayer. Glenn has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma.
3. Canada - Pray for Kevin and Ruth Horan as they make the move to Ontario, Canada from California. They need to finalize items with their current home and find housing in Canada.
4. Mexico - Recordist, Chuy Tejeda received training on the MixPre 6 recording device. Pray that he will put this training to good use in his recording ministry.
5. International - During this COVID pandemic, GRN Philippines and many GRN Centres and Bases are praying for God's provision for staff and projects. Many local and international partners have also been affected, which in turn affects the resources they would normally give to the work in the Philippines and to other Centres.
6. Canada - The GRN Canada Board meeting was cancelled last month and is rescheduled for today. Pray for the Board members as they make decisions that affect the ongoing ministry.
7. Mexico - Pray for recordist trainees in Mexico - Ariadna, Stephen, Joel, Marcos, Nathaniel and Ezekias - as they put their new recording skills into practice. Pray they will know how to get the best out of the language helpers they will need to work with.
8. South Africa - Pray for Dalene in South Africa who has had a hard time dealing with COVID. Her husband, Johan, is regaining strength after being on oxygen with COVID symptoms for many weeks. Dalene has lost friends, family members and coworkers to the virus. But she is thankful to God for every day and He is using her to help those around her who are struggling with the virus.
9. West Africa - Philippe, leader of GRN Switzerland, plans a visit to West Africa soon to check out what needs some of the teams might have. Pray for God's hand on all of the arrangements and for positive outcomes to his meetings with GRN leaders and field teams.
10. International - GRN International Director, Graydon, asks for prayer that he might be an encouragement and support to GRN personnel around the world. He especially wants to focus on those who are struggling with the impact of COVID-19 and other challenges.
11. Kenya - The GRN audio recordings are often accompanied with large picture books that help illustrate the Bible stories to the readers. They are valuable tools in furthering comprehension of the messages. There is an ongoing need to replenish the stock. Over the last few months some of the picture books have been printed. Pray that the needed funds will be provided and that the picture books will be widely distributed.
12. USA - Nathaniel and Marcos, will travel with USA Director Larry on a worldwide two-year recording and training assignment to several strategic countries. Pray that the Lord will protect them, grant them unity and supply their every need.
13. Brazil - We want God to grow the GRN work in Brazil and to expand their ranks with Spirit-filled workers. Pray for those who will do whatever it takes to get the good news into every language and speech variety of Brazil.
14. Thailand - Pray for the current COVID-19 situation in Thailand to improve. The Motorcycle Gospel Team wishes to visit and share God's Word with villagers from various people groups in travel-restricted areas.
15. Canada - David Elliott thanks God for those who give monthly in support of the ministry through the Bank Pre-authorized giving plan on the 15th of each month.
16. Kenya - Pray for opportunities and provision for the GRN team in Kenya to distribute audio evangelism materials to the Ogiek, Samburu and Mnyoyaya people groups. Pray this outreach will bring forth eternal fruit: fruit that will remain.
17. 5fish App - Pray for a great increase in the number of people who hear the gospel through the 5fish phone app, GRN websites and personal encounters. With a longing to see Christ receive the reward of His sacrifice, pray that GRN materials will be shared far and wide.
18. Europe - Daniel leads GRN France where teams are working in several refugee camps. Often there is persecution against Christians, but many are turning to Christ. Daniel has partners in Italy, Greece, Spain, and Hungary. Pray for Daniel who will visit, train, and equip these teams working in refugee ministries and using GRN materials.
19. International - The International Leadership Team (Graydon, Christine, Philippe, Surendra, Larry and Joseph) meets monthly for prayer and to consider matters of importance to the mission. Pray for God's leading and for sensitivity to the direction of the Holy Spirit.
20. United Kingdom - Pray for God's ongoing provision for Kenny and Joan McKee who serve in GRN UK. Kenny writes: "Recently, we sent some mp3 players to Malawi, loaded with recordings in the Chichewa language. We also sent players to Uganda loaded with 4 different languages, including Runyankole."
21. Pakistan - The Dameli speakers of Pakistan live in the Damel Valley. The population is 100% Muslim. Pray for an opportunity for GRN to record their language, so that many might hear the Word of God and be saved.
22. International - Praise God for those who work with language research and carry out the much-varied work in researching all languages, mapping their locations, and verifying data about each group. More than being diligent at their tasks, ask God to give each worker spiritual vitality and joy in serving the Master.
23. Sierra Leone - Ask God to bring growth to the work in Sierra Leone. Pray He will fill their team with anointed workers to record the gospel story in every language of Sierra Leone and beyond. Pray each member of the Sierra Leone team will serve the Lord with gladness as they fulfill the great commission in their corner of Africa.
24. Thailand - Maethee, Anna and Rappon (Lot and Muang's children): Please pray for the following: 1) Our family has not had the Covid vaccine shot yet. Pray for God to guide us in this decision, and if we have to receive the shot, that God will lead us to the best vaccine for us, 2) Wisdom for all three children as they study online, and 3) Protection from Covid and good health for everyone in Lot's family. This item for prayer can be applied to many GRN teams in countries where the access to the vaccine is limited.
25. International - Language Research - Language Research workers serve GRN by providing the network with the big picture of which languages still need to be recorded. Pray for many more workers including an experienced mapper and a linguist to serve in Language Research either as full time staff or as volunteers.
26. International Director Search - Please continue to pray that God would raise up the right person for this role. Pray also for wisdom for the ID search committee.
27. Bangladesh - Ask God to bring an increase to the work in Bangladesh and to fill their Centre with zealous workers, anointed of God to record the gospel story in every language and speech variety of Bangladesh. May they be bold and victorious as they encounter much spiritual opposition.
28. Philippines - During this COVID pandemic, GRN Philippines and many GRN Centres and Bases are praying for God's provision for staff and projects. Many financial partners have also been affected, which in turn affects the resources they would normally give to the work. But God is faithful.
29. International - Leadership development is vital for the future of the mission. Pray that our leaders around the world will be able to access and benefit from good leadership training. Much of this training is currently being done online due to travel restrictions.
30. Mali - GRN in Mali has a new recordist who is learning more about making recordings. Pray that he will be kept safe, be productive and effective at capturing the story of Jesus in the various languages of Mali.
31. Nigeria - Praise God for shining a light on the Duwai people of Nigeria. Pray that Psalm 30:11,12 will soon become a glorious truth for these people to embrace: 'You turned my wailing into dancing; You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy; that my heart may sing to You and not be silent'.