이 페이지는 한국어로 제공되지..
GRN is seeking a full-time (or part time - 4 days/week) accountant to perform the day to day financial processing and reporting functions for the mission. Working in conjunction with the Business Manager and overseeing a team of volunteers, this role involves:
- processing sales, donations and payments in MYOB and overseeing a team of volunteers who assist in this role;
- performing monthly petty cash and bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, monthly BAS/PAYG (IAS) processing & payments for GRN;
- helping manage and maintain missionary and ministry donations, and foster positive relations with donors;
- processing the monthly payroll and superannuation payment;
- conducting overseas payments and money transfers;
- handling all non-cash entries;
- assisting the Business Manager with preparing an annual budget and periodic management reports, and liaising with the Auditor;
- inventory management;
- managing GRN assets, and tracking any that enter and exit Australia;
- ensuring the mission complies with legal, tax and employment regulations, and maintaining appropriate levels of insurance;
- ensuring the accounts are maintained in a complete and accurate manner;
- assisting with ongoing review, update and maintaining of financial processes, procedures, documents and manuals, including online systems relating to financial transactions;
- provide input to the Business Manager on matters of investment, expense management and financial policy;
- managing cash.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to use their finance / administrative gifts to help people hear about Jesus in their own language.
Accounting or bookkeeping qualifications and experience are essential, as is a good knowledge of MYOB and mid level working knowledge of Excel.
Contact GRN Australia if you are interested.