Look, Listen & Live 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Kinyarwanda
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 81647
Language name: Kinyarwanda
1. Introduction, Picture 1, 2, 3a
2. Picture 3b, 4, 5, 6a
3. Picture 6b, 7, 8, 9a
4. Picture 10: Workers Receive Their Pay; 10a
5. Picture 10b, 11, 12
6. Picture 13: Jesus is Baptized; 14a
7. Picture 14: Jesus Calls Helpers; 15a
8. Picture 15: A Man with Leprosy; 16a
9. Picture 17: Jesus Heals a Man's Hand; 17a
10. Picture 18: Jesus Calms a Storm; 18a
11. Picture 19: A Woman in the Crowd; 19a
12. Picture 20: Jesus and the Dead Child; 20a
13. Picture 21: Jesus and the Foreign Woman; 21a
14. Picture 22: Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man; 22a
15. Picture 23: Jesus Makes a Blind Man See; 23a
16. Picture 23b, 24
- MP3 Audio ZIP (46.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (85MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.