Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD - Wandala: Gamargu
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66360
Language name: Wandala: Gamargu
1. estare a fetuwa duksa [Introduction & Picture 1]
2. Bademme nazu a katana re a urimagwe [Picture 2]
3. Fetuwa Haypa [Picture 3]
4. Riba Haypa [Picture 4]
5. Nuhu ure a Jirire [Picture 5]
6. Sawa yewe a keda duniya [Picture 6]
7. Kata liya, Namana a dadaamiya [Picture 7]
8. Egdy a aaha dane ge Nuhu [Picture 8]
9. Ayuba sle Jirere [Picture 9]
10. Sarta zlada (Talaguire) [Picture 10]
11. Ayuba am zlada [Picture 11]
12. Ayuba a sheta razigire anwaslire [Picture 12]
13. Ibrahima a fansare ge dadaamiyala [Picture 13]
14. Dalbe na eksanta ludu [Picture 14]
15. Ibrahima a zlede Ludu [Picture 15]
16. Wade na a maganana dadaamiya ge Ibrahima [Picture 16]
17. Ismaylu an ya [Picture 17]
18. Dadaamiyala eksante wadw Umele anwaslire [Picture 18]
19. Ibrahim a nala nu ge Suduma [Picture 19]
20. Dadaamiya a Jirananve wada-ne ge Ibrahima [Picture 20]
21. Nika Issiyaku [Picture 21]
22. Wada a Dadaamiyala [Picture 22]
23. emtsamtsa yesu adaba miya [Picture 23]
24. Zlyese an Fetarfire [Picture 24]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (45.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (85.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.