LLL 4: Mtumwi Wa Mulungu [Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD] - Kirangi
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65708
Language name: Kirangi
1. Mulongoryo ♦ Kaya Yatija Njala [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine]
2. Naomi Na Ruthu Vohinduka Na Israeli [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
3. Ruthu Hantu Achwija Viryo [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
4. Ruthu Na Boazi Vari Kura Luhi Lovayira Viryo [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
5. Boazi Na Vawosi Vya Betleheemu [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
6. Mariyamu Na Malayika Wa Mulungu [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
7. Hana Yolomba Mulungu [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
8. Samweli Nyumbi Ya Mulungu [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
9. Samweli Yovalomberera Va Israeli [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
10. Samweli Yomukurira Sauli Makuta [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
11. Sauli YomolaMunyala Wa Mulungu [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
12. Yesu Ari Kayi Ya Tata [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
13. Daudi Mrishi Wa Mundi [Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
14. Daudi Na Goliati [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
15. Sauli Yoyera Kumwulaa Daudi [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
16. Daudi Yomwonera Mbavari Rya Sauli Mwikalo Wachwe [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
17. Daudi Avire Mtemi Samweli [Picture 17. David is Made King]
18. Daudi Na Bethsheba [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
19. Nyumba Ya Mulungu [Picture 19. A House for God]
20. Yesu Yokingira Yerusalemu [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
21. Ikugulu Romuhera Eliya Chakurya [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
22. Eliya Na Moto Wa Mulungu [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
23. Eliya Yokinulwa Na Kurumwi [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
24. Eliya, Yesu Na Musa [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (68.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (17MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (142.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (30MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (11.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.