LLL 4: Avakholi Va Wele Mulayi [Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD] - Luyia: Tachoni
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65596
Language name: Luyia: Tachoni
1. Okhumanyana Eluveka A ♦ Olwivulo Lwelukha Sikila Yinjala [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine]
2. Nahomi Nende Ruth Vakalukha Israeli [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
3. Ruth Nali Mumukunda Mwikesi [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
4. Ruth Nende Boazi Wokhusesela Elimela [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
5. Baozi Na Avakhulundu Va Bethelehemu [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
6. Maria Nende Ingelosi Ya Wele Mulayi [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
7. Hannah Yasala Wele Mulayi [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
8. Omwana Samueli Munju Mwa Wele Mulayi [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
9. Samuel Yasavila Israel [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
10. Samuel Yavakha Sauli Nende Amafura Amalayi [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
11. Sauli Yatavula Yinguvo Ya Samuel [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
12. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Munju Mwa Wele Mulayi [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
13. Okhumanyana Eluveka B ♦ Daudi Omwati Omuchesi [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
14. Daudi Nende Chinyatuni [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
15. Sauli Yakhaka Okwira Daudi [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
16. Daudi Yavikha Ovulamu Bwa Sauli [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
17. Daudi Vamulomba Omwami [Picture 17. David is Made King]
18. Daudi Nende Bathisheba [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
19. Eyinju Ya Wele Mulayi [Picture 19. A House for God]
20. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Yengila Yerusalemu [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
21. Amaoni Kalisia Elijah [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
22. Elijah Nende Omulilo Kwa Wele Omulayi [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
23. Elijah Yacha Mwikulu [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
24. Elijah Nende Yesu Nende Musa [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (30.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (61.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.