Langala, Kasa Naku Isha 1: Mojitu Ye Anzizo [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Swahili, Baravenes
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65141
Language name: Swahili, Baravenes
1. Chanzoche ♦ Adamu Pamo Na Hawa [Introduction ▪ Picture 1]
2. Kila Chintu Chamadamu Husulo [Picture 2]
3. Dambi Zingilre [Picture 3]
4. Huya Kara Dambi [Picture 4]
5. Nuhu Ni Mtumwa Haqi [Picture 5]
6. Yile Wezo Ishkiliro [Picture 6]
7. Ijan Vula Niqowli YA Mojitu [Picture 7]
8. Lsra La Nuhu [Picture 8]
9. Ayubu Ni Taharishiza [Picture 9]
10. Waqti Waqtosetka Nto [Picture 10]
11. Qtesrerka Kake Ayubu [Picture 11]
12. Pozelo Ka Ayubu [Picture 12]
13. Abram Chimria Moje [Picture 13]
14. Qtala Maovu [Picture 14]
15. Abram Msaidile Lut [Picture 15]
16. Moje Mpere Abram Qowli [Picture 16]
17. Zazile Lzari La Ismael [Picture 17]
18. Abram Naqpowa Hadithi Na Moje [Picture 18]
19. Abram Wanaharizizo Wantu Wa Sodom [Picture 19]
20. Moja Mjaribile Abram [Picture 20]
21. Isak Mukewe [Picture 21]
22. Qowili Za Moje [Picture 22]
23. Yeso Kuzile Kaqisa Yistu [Picture 23]
24. Insha Kuwawe Nusuhila [Picture 24]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (74.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (16.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (124.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (24.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.