Lola, Pekanya na Ulame 8: Lyengo lya Roho Ntakatif [Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Matumbi
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65117
Language name: Matumbi
1. Kilongolyo ♦ Ngwana Yesu Kagouloka Yenda Kunani [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Kwisa kwa Roha Ntakatifu [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Petro Katanduba Hubiri [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. Kanisa lya Kwanza [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Pona kwa Kindyeka [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Kumpikia Noungou [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Stefani Abeilei Mwaminifu Mpaka Pawilei [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Ikowe Yeneingoloka Kayeneya [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Gagabweni Petro [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Wokofu kwa Bandu Bote [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Petro Paabeilei Muligeleza [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Ngupu yo Louba [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Ikowe ga Paulo Mwagalambwike [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Kuntii Noungou na Kunyogopa [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Kanisa lyatuma Bandu Bayende Kwahubiri Bandubote [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Ujumbe kwa Bandu Babayenda Kwabakiya Beingei Ikowe Ngoto [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Noungou Ngaywo Anendelike Paulo [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Paulo na Nyinei Sila Pabapatike Matatizao [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Paulo na Noungou ywa Ngalitanganikwa [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Ngondo Koulya Korintho [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Paulo Abilei Tayari Teseka [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Uyumbe kwa Nkulungwa [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Uyumbe Abile Pamope na Paulo Muatali [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Paulo Paabile Rumi [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (54.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (117.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.