Lola, Pekanya na Ulame 1: Noungou apo Mwanzo [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Matumbi
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65110
Language name: Matumbi
1. Kilongolyo ♦ Adamu na Inyama [Introduction ▪ Picture 1]
2. Ilebe Yoti Yaipalike Mwanadamu [Picture 2]
3. Zambi Mwaijingile [Picture 3]
4. Mapito ga Zambi [Picture 4]
5. Nuu Mundu wa Haki [Picture 5]
6. Icha kwa Mapuliko [Picture 6]
7. Lipeta Noungou Mpango wa Noungou [Picture 7]
8. Kipapi na Sanamu [Picture 8]
9. Ayubu Mundu Nkamilipu [Picture 9]
10. Nsimu wa Mateso Makolou [Picture 10]
11. Mateso ga Ayubu [Picture 11]
12. Pona kwa Ayubu [Picture 12]
13. Braimu Atii Noungou [Picture 13]
14. Usagusi Maya [Picture 14]
15. Braimu Anyangatiya Lutu [Picture 15]
16. Noungou Apei Braimu Adi [Picture 16]
17. Belekwa kwa Sumaili [Picture 17]
18. Noungou Amuaidi Braimu [Picture 18]
19. Braimu Aulumiye Banda ba Sodoma [Picture 19]
20. Noungou Anenga Braimu [Picture 20]
21. Nyumbowe Isaka [Picture 21]
22. Adi ya Noungou [Picture 22]
23. Yesu Aisi kwa Ajili Yetu [Picture 23]
24. Utame kwo Okolewa [Picture 24]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (57.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (111.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.