Matendo langa Roho Mtakatifu [Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Makonde
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65061
Language name: Makonde
1. Ulongoledi ♦ Bwana Yesu Apaa Mbunguni [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Kuida Kwanga Roho Mtakatifu [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Petro Aanza Kuhubiri [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. Lykanisa Lya Kwanza [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Nguva ya Uponjaji [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Kumnyumija Mnungu [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Stephano Mwaminifu Mpaka Kuhwa [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Kwenesa Habari Njema [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Maono langa Petro [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Wokovu Ni Wa Vohe [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Petro Mnigereza [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Nguvu Ja Maombi [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Habari Janga Paulo - Jinsi Mnungu Chambadilishije [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Mtii Mnungu Unayope [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Likanisa Livatume Vanu Vahene Kunavahubirila Vapotweke [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Ujumbe Kwa Vanu Vahena Kunavahaulila Vanu Habari Njema [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Mnungu Amninda Paulo [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Paulo na Sila Pavichipata Taabu [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Paulo na Mnungu Amaikana [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Kupanyana Aneko Korintho [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Paulo Anikubali Kuteseka [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Ujumbe Kwanga Mfalme [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Mnungu Avepamo na Paulo Muhatari [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Paulo Panave Rumi [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (27.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.