Matendwaa Mooyo Mutakatifu [Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Ilwana
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64932
Language name: Ilwana
1. D'aabhîlû ya sehemwaa A ♦ Yîîsu ûlîdhini Binguuni [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Mooyo mutakatifu wizie na mulelo [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Pita mukuhub'irelee Dagha [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. Kanisa lya kwanza lya Kikiristo [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Mûdû yûû nnafa usanyisiisizwe [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Mûlûme na mûka wakîdheene [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Stiviin mukulwîîni [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Wasafiri Wa Kûûka Ithiopia [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Maonwaa Pita Kwa Wanyaama [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Laagho Fai kwa mataifa chwee [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Pita mu Kifuungooni [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Pita na sawera zeyye za maombi [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Mwaangaza na shauti kûûka Binguuni [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Balla Sauli na Ananiya [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Kanisa lya ma'ombi lyawatoma mamishonari [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Paulo mukuhub'irii Kuhusu Yîîsu [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Wak'i amulongoza Paulo cheena [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Paulo na Silasi in the Earth [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Paulo na madhab'ahu ya sanamu [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Paulo mukwezwee Kotiini [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Ma'asikari wamuokowa Paulo kûûka kwa ma'ad'ui weyye [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Paulo mukuhub'irelee dagha muhimu [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Paulo Muu Hatariini [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Paulo kamaa mufungwa Naîge Roma [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (31.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (68.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.