Bik Chebo Imanit Chepo Kamuk [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Okiek
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64794
Language name: Okiek
1. Arorunet ♦ Werik Oeng Che Tubyo [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
2. Karwotitet ab Jakobo [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
3. Jakobo ak Laban [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
4. Konyoru Kamuktaindet Jakobo [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
5. Karwaititet ab Joseph [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
6. Kioldo Joseph [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
7. Joseph ak Kwondo Neyalulat [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
8. Komi Joseph Kokoret [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
9. Karwatitet ab Laitoriat [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
10. Kandoinatet ab Joseph Komi Egypt [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
11. Koburjinge Joseph Murenik Jetupjo [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
12. Jakobo ak Joseph Komi Egypt [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
13. Arorunet ♦ Lakwet Moses [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Baby Moses]
14. Moses ak Osnet Nelole [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
15. Kowekinge Moses Kot ab Laitoriat [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
16. Kokotoet ab Aret ab Ngejir [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
17. Komondoen Nyanjet [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
18. Amitwokik ak Bik en Melewet [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
19. Kingomi Musa Talwet Kobot Kamuktaindet [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
20. Indaret Nemi Kimurtoyot [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
21. Koboe Bik Yashwa [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
22. Kongolole Yashwa ak Musa [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
23. Komee Yashwa Akopo en Echek [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
24. Yashwa en Kipsengwet [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (29.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (58.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.