Jeisu - Ko Kiptaiyat & Ne Sorunindet [Look, Listen & Live 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64767
Language name: Tugen
1. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Sigetab Jeisu [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Birth of Jesus]
2. Kowalei Jeisu Beek Koek Divaid [Picture 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine]
3. Kongoljin Jeisu Nikodemo [Picture 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus]
4. Kogutunjini Jeisu Bouninte [Picture 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus]
5. Chito Ne Kimioni eng Tabartah Beek [Picture 5. The Sick Man at the Pool]
6. Koboe Jeisu Biik Bokol Mot [Picture 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People]
7. Kobunei Beek Barak Jeisu [Picture 7. Jesus Walks on the Water]
8. Kosoboi Jeisu Kipkoratian [Picture 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man]
9. Kogurei Jeisu Lazaro eng Meet [Picture 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death]
10. Komei Jeisu eng Kimurtoiyot [Picture 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross]
11. Maria ak Jeisu eng Kererit [Picture 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb]
12. Kotuitos Jeisu ak Choronokyik [Picture 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends]
13. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Koneti Jeisu Choronok Aeng [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends]
14. Werit eng Kwenutab Nguruonik [Picture 14. The Son Among the Pigs]
15. Werit Ni Kibet Konyonei Gaa [Picture 15. The Lost Son Comes Home]
16. Chito Ne Kimogorio [Picture 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man]
17. Kibananiat ak Mogoriot [Picture 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man]
18. Choruez Ne Kimi Kurgat [Picture 18. The Friend at the Door]
19. Murenikaeng eng Kogatap Jehova [Picture 19. Two Men in God's House]
20. Kolinindet [Picture 20. A Man Sows His Seed]
21. Korutuu Kesuek [Picture 21. The Seed Grows]
22. Torete Nebo Chito ne Kagiguoten [Picture 22. Help for an Injured Man]
23. Konyonei Chitab Kobo Got [Picture 23. The House Owner Comes Home]
24. Chito eng Ketit Barak [Picture 24. The Man up a Tree]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (27.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (53.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.