Jeisu - Ne Konetindet & Kosobinde [Look, Listen & Live 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64766
Language name: Tugen
1. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Koneti Jeisu Bik [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Teaches the People]
2. Gorik Aeng [Picture 2. The Two Houses]
3. Machei Kegeer Lapkeiyet [Picture 3. A Light Should be Seen]
4. Korabachi Romanindet Yaudiot [Picture 4. A Roman Beats a Jew]
5. Kesaei Jehova [Picture 5. Praying to God]
6. Kikol Bik Che Yaach Keswek [Picture 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds]
7. Jeisu ak Lagok Che Mengech [Picture 7. Jesus and the Children]
8. Mestewot ak Kechirek [Picture 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep]
9. Kiboitiondet ne Manyoei Kaat [Picture 9. The Unforgiving Servant]
10. Taachei Kiboitinik Melektangwany [Picture 10. Workers Receive Their Pay]
11. Kwonyik Mut Che Kimi Kurgat Sang [Picture 11. Five Women Outside the Door]
12. Mogorionde ak Kiboitinikji [Picture 12. The Master and His Servants]
13. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Kibatiseni Jeisu [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Jesus is Baptized]
14. Kogurei Jeisu Alamaik [Picture 14. Jesus Calls Helpers]
15. Chito ne Kitinyei Ondirik [Picture 15. A Man with Leprosy]
16. Kaorogu Chi eng Kisiok [Picture 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof]
17. Kosobi Jeisu Eutab Chito [Picture 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand]
18. Kotolele Jeisu Usonetab Beek [Picture 18. Jesus Calms a Storm]
19. Kwondo eng Tuiye Neo [Picture 19. A Woman in the Crowd]
20. Jeisu ak Lakwe ne Kime [Picture 20. Jesus and the Dead Child]
21. Komi Jeisu ak Kwondo ne Toon [Picture 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman]
22. Jeisu ak Chito ne Kiminyat [Picture 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man]
23. Koyae Jeisu Kipkoatia Kogeer [Picture 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See]
24. Kosoobi Jeisu Weritab ne Kitinye Oik [Picture 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (51.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.