We Are One - English: Aboriginal
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 62624
Language name: English: Aboriginal
1. We are one in the bond of love
2. Make me an instrument (Tiwi)
3. Prayer Song (Maialli)
4. Thats what the Bible says
5. Kawa marrukaja-wulukinya (Garrwa)
6. Ngawa yuwuni yikuwunjarlamigi wunijakama (Tiwi)
7. Ngayu burra Jirakal (Kuku-Yalanji)
8. Jisas bin dai (Kriol)
9. Expect a miracle
10. Nya-karri ankaya (Yanyuwa)
11. Wanjakutun (Martu Wangka)
12. Gibit preis la Jisas (Kriol)
13. Ngana murumalmalda nyungundu (Kuku-Yalanji)
14. Jesus, he died for us
15. Ngarra arikirimi ngawa mijuwaluwi (Tiwi)
16. Thank you God for living in in the land (Maialli)
17. I am the bread of life
18. Kirna-barlirra nyajababa (Yanyuwa)
19. Nyubala hom blanga wi (Kriol)
20. Nyulu mambuka (Garrwa)
21. Yundu maja God (Kuku-Yalanji)
22. Marninpungamala Mama (Martu Wangka)
23. Ngawurrakuruwala ngini ngarra Mijuwalini (Tiwi)
24. Nayinda ngamba dalbu nangani kudkanyi (Garrwa)
25. Wok, wok, wok (Kriol)
26. Ngana kangkal Godamu (Kuku-Yalanji)
27. The throne of God
28. Africa Song (Murrinh-Patha)
29. Glory be to Jesus (Yumpla Tok)
30. Kambililu-barlirra nyajababa na-Jesus (Yanyuwa)
31. Lod album mi (Kriol)
32. Praise the Lord (Tiwi)
33. Junkurrjiku Jisas (Kuku-Yalanji)
34. Nya-buyi nya-bardarda (Yanyuwa)
35. My Lord
36. Nyitakujingira (Tiwi)
37. Ngapart (Jarwony)
38. Wi kaan leib heya (Kriol)
39. Mama wankala-rni (Martu Wangka)
40. Awgad ngi Awgad (Kala Lagaw Ya)
41. Dabayali nayijba bawanya (Garrwa)
42. One time I was blind
43. Baba Jisas (Kriol)
Notes about the recording
Songwriters Workshop 1990
- MP3 Audio ZIP (99.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (17MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (41.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (22.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.