Sing to the Lord - English: Aboriginal
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 62499
Language name: English: Aboriginal
1. The Lah Lah Lah Tune
2. An-nelengga Wangarr (Burarra)
3. Thank You Lord for the Rivers
4. Wapirra, Jijaji, Pirlirrpa (Warlpiri)
5. Nubungkawa Ngakwurrilangwa (Anindilyakwa)
6. Trust in the Lord
7. Nginja Yati Nginjila (Tiwi)
8. Meriba Ad (Meriam)
9. Lod Wi Wandi Bi Dijan Pipul (Kriol)
10. Jesunya Nganampa Anu (Pitjantjatjara: Ernabella)
11. Jesus, How Lovely You Are (Anindilyakwa)
12. Gala Wangarr A-ngukurdinyjiya (Burarra)
13. The Spirit and the water (Warlpiri)
14. God Emi Big Bos (Yumpla Tok)
15. The Lord is Our God
16. Wapirra Pirrjirdi Mantaju (Warlpiri)
17. Wanbala Man (Kriol)
18. Jesulunitju Atunmananyi (Pitjantjatjara: Ernabella)
19. You Servants Of The Lord Praise His Name
20. Memeg Le Adira (Meriam)
21. Just a Closer Walk
22. Singat La God (Kriol)
23. Ngarra Ngawa-rringani Ngatawa (Tiwi)
24. Angaba Angalya Ngarrababurni-langwa (Anindilyakwa)
25. Mern An-mawunga (Burarra)
26. Mura Lagal Kai Garisar (Kala Lagaw Ya)
27. Jisas Bis Singat Fobala Men (Kriol)
28. Praise The Lord! (Murrinh-Patha)
Notes about the recording
Best of material recorded at first songwriters workshop Darwin May 1987 -NB
- MP3 Audio ZIP (74MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (31.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1987 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.