The Straight Path 01 - 30 - Chinese, Mandarin: Hui
Is this recording useful?
Audio or video presentations of Bible stories in summarised or interpreted form.
Program Number: 37731
Language name: Chinese, Mandarin: Hui
1. Creation of the spirit world
2. Creation of the world and man
3. Adam and Eve's sin
4. Cain, Abel, and Seth
5. Noah and the flood
6. The tower of Babel
7. God calls Abram, Lot, the covenant
8. God affirms His covenant with Abraham ▪ The three visitors
9. Sodom and Gomorrah
10. Ishmael and Isaac ▪ God tests Abraham
11. Jacob and Esau, Jacob's dream ▪ Jacob with Laban, going home
12. Joseph sold into slavery in Egypt ▪ Joseph saves his family
13. The birth of Moses
14. God calls Moses
15. The plagues and Passover
16. Crossing the Red Sea ▪ God provides in the wilderness
17. The Ten Commandments
18. The golden calf
19. The tabernacle, Aaron's sons die
20. Israel refuses to enter Canaan ▪ The bronze snake on the pole
21. Going into Canaan
22. Achan's sin - when God's people disobey
23. Israel asks for a king - Saul and David
24. David and Bathsheba
25. Solomon asks for wisdom
26. Elijah and the prophets of Baal ▪ Isaiah foretells the Messiah
27. Captivity, Micah's hope ▪ The Suffering Servant
28. Faith in the furnace
29. Going home
30. The Annunciation
- MP3 Audio ZIP (728.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (156.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (386.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (216.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (85MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2006 Trans World Radio Asia. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.