Chinese, Min Dong language
Language name: Chinese, Min Dong
ISO Language Code: cdo
GRN Language Number: 8843
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Min Dong Chinese
- Chinese (Macrolanguage)
- Chinese, Min Dong (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Min Dong: Fu-Ning
- Chinese, Min Dong: Hou-Guan
- Chinese, Min Dong: Xinghua
- Foochow Colloquial Chinese
- ហាក់កា (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Gan (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Huizhou (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Jinyu (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Min Bei (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Min Nan (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Min Zhong (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Puxian (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Wu (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Xi Ning (ISO Language)
- Chinese, Yue (ISO Language)
- Mandarin (ISO Language)
Han Chinese, Hui'an; Han Chinese, Min Dong;
Information about Chinese, Min Dong
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Global Studio.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.
GRN also has opportunities for Christians to contribute meaningfully to evangelizing unreached people groups through audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, evangelistic messages, songs and music. You can assist missions or churches involved in evangelism or church planting through sponsoring or distributing materials. We also have exciting opportunities to be involved in missions remotely from wherever you are in the world. If you regularly attend a Christian church, and believe the Bible, you can play a part in mission, and see unreached people groups hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. Contact your local GRN office.