ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour - Farefare: Talni
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 78448
Language name: Farefare: Talni
1. Salvation is for everyone not few people ▪ 序論 ▪ 絵 1. The Birth of Jesus
2. 絵 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine
3. 絵 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus
4. 絵 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus
5. 絵 5. The Sick Man at the Pool
6. 絵 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People
7. 絵 7. Jesus Walks on the Water
8. 絵 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man
9. 絵 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death
10. 絵 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross
11. 絵 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb
12. 絵 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends ▪ God is not far from us He oly need a faithful heart
13. 絵 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends
14. 絵 14. The Son Among the Pigs
15. 絵 15. The Lost Son Comes Home
16. 絵 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man
17. 絵 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man
18. 絵 18. The Friend at the Door
19. 絵 19. Two Men in God's House
20. 絵 20. A Man Sows His Seed
21. 絵 21. The Seed Grows
22. 絵 22. Help for an Injured Man
23. 絵 23. The House Owner Comes Home
24. 絵 24. The Man up a Tree ▪ Because of soul, I will dedicate my life
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (29.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (56.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2001 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.