ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Farefare: Talni
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 78447
Language name: Farefare: Talni
1. I have found my Savior I will follow him ▪ 序論 ▪ 絵 1. Jesus Teaches the People
2. 絵 2. The Two Houses
3. 絵 3. A Light Should be Seen
4. 絵 4. A Roman Beats a Jew
5. 絵 5. Praying to God
6. 絵 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds
7. 絵 7. Jesus and the Children
8. 絵 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep
9. 絵 9. The Unforgiving Servant
10. 絵 10. Workers Receive Their Pay
11. 絵 11. Five Women Outside the Door
12. 絵 12. The Master and His Servants ▪ Because of soul I will dedicate my life
13. 絵 13. Jesus is Baptized
14. 絵 14. Jesus Calls Helpers
15. 絵 15. A Man with Leprosy
16. 絵 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof
17. 絵 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand
18. 絵 18. Jesus Calms a Storm
19. 絵 19. A Woman in the Crowd
20. 絵 20. Jesus and the Dead Child
21. 絵 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman
22. 絵 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man
23. 絵 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See
24. 絵 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon ▪ Jesus hold my hands
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (44.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2001 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.