ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 3 Victory through GOD - Twi: Asante
Is this recording useful?
Book 3 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Joshua, Deborah, Gideon, Samson. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 78192
Language name: Twi: Asante
1. 絵 1. Joshua Fights The Amalekites
2. 絵 2. The Spies with the Fruit of Canaan
3. 絵 3. The People of Israel Cross the River
4. 絵 4. The Walls of Jericho Fall Down
5. 絵 5. Israel Flees from Ai
6. 絵 6. The Judgment of Achan
7. 絵 7. The Sun and the Moon Stand Still
8. 絵 8. Joshua Instructs the People
9. 絵 9. Deborah Speaks for God
10. 絵 10. God Helps Defeat Sisera
11. 絵 11. Jael Kills Sisera
12. 絵 12. Israel Celebrates
13. 絵 13. Gideon And The Angel Of God
14. 絵 15. Gideon's Army Drinks The Water
15. 絵 16. Gideon's Men Surround The Camp Of Midian
16. 絵 17. Samson Kills A Lion
17. 絵 18. Samson And The Burning Foxes
18. 絵 19. The Philistines Cut Samson's Hair
19. 絵 20. Samson Destroys The Philistines
20. 絵 21. Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits
21. 絵 22. Jesus Drives Out Evil Men
22. 絵 23. Jesus Is Alive After Death
23. 絵 24. The Soldier For God
Notes about the recording
Picture 14 is missing.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (47.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (11.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2000 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.