ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 4 Servants of GOD - Konkomba
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 78169
Language name: Konkomba
2. 絵 1. A Family Flees from Famine
3. 絵 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel
4. 絵 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field
5. 絵 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor
6. 絵 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem
7. 絵 6. Mary and the Angel of God
8. 絵 7. Hannah Prays to God
9. 絵 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God
10. 絵 9. Samuel Prays for Israel
11. 絵 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil
12. 絵 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe
13. 絵 12. Jesus in the House of God
14. 絵 13. David, The Brave Shepherd
15. 絵 14. David and the Giant
16. 絵 15. Saul Tries to Kill David
17. 絵 16. David Spares Saul's Life
18. 絵 17. David is Made King
19. 絵 18. David and Bathsheba
20. 絵 19. A House for God
21. 絵 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem
22. 絵 21. The Birds Feed Elijah
23. 絵 22. Elijah and the Fire of God
24. 絵 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven
25. 絵 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses
Included in this program
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (46MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (10.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2000 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.