ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour - Sisaala: Gelibagili
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 75082
Language name: Sisaala: Gelibagili
1. 絵 1. The Birth of Jesus
2. 絵 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine
3. 絵 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus
4. 絵 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus
5. 絵 5. The Sick Man at the Pool
6. 絵 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People
7. Song 9
8. 絵 7. Jesus Walks on the Water
9. 絵 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man
10. 絵 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death
11. 絵 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross
12. 絵 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb
13. 絵 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends
14. Song 5
15. 絵 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends
16. 絵 14. The Son Among the Pigs
17. The Prodical Son
18. 絵 15. The Lost Son Comes Home
19. 絵 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man
20. 絵 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man
21. 絵 18. The Friend at the Door
22. Our Heavenly Father will Listen to our 게시판
23. 絵 19. Two Men in God's House
24. 絵 20. A Man Sows His Seed
25. 絵 21. The Seed Grows
26. 絵 22. Help for an Injured Man
27. 絵 23. The House Owner Comes Home
28. 絵 24. The Man up a Tree
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (85.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (20.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.