ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Sisaala: Gelibagili
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 75080
Language name: Sisaala: Gelibagili
1. 絵 1. Jesus Teaches the People
2. 絵 2. The Two Houses
3. 絵 3. A Light Should be Seen
4. 絵 4. A Roman Beats a Jew
5. 絵 5. Praying to God
6. Song: Whatever you Want to Do, Call His Name
7. 絵 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds
8. 絵 7. Jesus and the Children
9. 絵 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep
10. 絵 9. The Unforgiving Servant
11. 絵 10. Workers Receive Their Pay
12. 絵 11. Five Women Outside the Door
13. 絵 12. The Master and His Servants
14. Song: I Am Following Jesus and Won't Turn Back
15. 絵 13. Jesus is Baptized
16. 絵 14. Jesus Calls Helpers
17. 絵 15. A Man with Leprosy
18. 絵 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof
19. 絵 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand
20. 絵 18. Jesus Calms a Storm
21. 絵 19. A Woman in the Crowd
22. 絵 20. Jesus and the Dead Child
23. Song 10: Jesus Triumphant Over All
24. 絵 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman
25. 絵 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man
26. 絵 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See
27. 絵 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
- MP3 Audio ZIP (46.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (82.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (20.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.