ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 1 Beginning with GOD - Sisaala: Gelibagili
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 75077
Language name: Sisaala: Gelibagili
1. 序論 ▪ 絵 1. Adam and the Animals
2. 絵 2. A Wife for Adam
3. 絵 3. The Snake in the Garden
4. 絵 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden
5. Sisaala Song 5
6. 絵 5. Noah and the Great Boat
7. 絵 6. The Great Flood
8. 絵 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise
9. 絵 8. The Tower of Babel
10. Sisaala Song - Noah
11. 絵 9. Job Worships God
12. 絵 10. Job in Mourning
13. 絵 11. Job Suffers
14. 絵 12. Job is Restored
15. Sisaala Song - Everything is in the Hands of The Lord
16. 序論 to Part 2
17. 絵 13. Abraham Leaves His Home
18. 絵 14. Abraham and Lot
19. 絵 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace
20. 絵 16. Abraham Counts the Stars
21. 絵 17. The Baby Ishmael
22. 絵 18. Sarah Laughs
23. 絵 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom
24. Song: You Can't Worship Idols and Follow Christ
25. 絵 20. Abraham's Sacrifice
26. 絵 21. Old Abraham and His Servant
27. 絵 22. Jesus is Born
28. 絵 23. The Death of Jesus
29. 絵 24. Jesus is Alive!
30. Sisaala Song 6
31. Song: When You Have Sickness or Worries Bring Them to Jesus
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (94.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (20.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.