ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Twi: Asante
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 74677
Language name: Twi: Asante
1. Kronkron Nyame [Song 6 (Holy are you Lord we praise Thee)]
3. 絵 1. Jesus Teaches the People
4. 絵 2. The Two Houses
5. Mesi medan wo obotanso [Song 1 (I built my house on rock)]
6. 絵 3. A Light Should be Seen
7. 絵 4. A Roman Beats a Jew
8. 絵 5. Praying to God
9. 絵 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds
10. Onyame ba, yeyi waye da [Song 5 (Son of God, we praise Thee)]
11. 絵 7. Jesus and the Children
12. 絵 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep
13. 絵 9. The Unforgiving Servant
14. 絵 10. Workers Receive Their Pay
15. 絵 11. Five Women Outside the Door
16. 絵 12. The Master and His Servants
17. Onipa biara wo ne dom akyedi [Song 2 (All persons have talents)]
18. 絵 13. Jesus is Baptized
19. 絵 14. Jesus Calls Helpers
20. 絵 15. A Man with Leprosy
21. Onyame ba, yeyi waye da [Song (Son of God, we praise Thee)]
22. 絵 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof
23. 絵 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand
24. 絵 18. Jesus Calms a Storm
25. 絵 19. A Woman in the Crowd
26. 絵 20. Jesus and the Dead Child
27. Talitha Kumi [Song (Little Girl, Arise)]
28. 絵 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman
29. 絵 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man
30. 絵 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See
31. 絵 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
- MP3 Audio ZIP (65.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (17.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (103.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (24MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1995 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.