ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT - Tamajeq: East Tawallemet
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 74665
Language name: Tamajeq: East Tawallemet
1. 絵 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven
2. 絵 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire
3. 絵 3. Peter Preaches to the People
4. 絵 4. The Church Family
5. 絵 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed
6. 絵 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied
7. 絵 7. Stephen is Killed
8. 絵 8. The Ethiopian Traveller
9. 絵 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals
10. 絵 10. Peter and the Romans
11. 絵 11. Peter in Prison
12. 絵 12. Peter and His Friends
13. 絵 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven
14. 絵 14. Blind Paul and Ananias
15. 絵 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas
16. 絵 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus
17. 絵 17. Paul's Vision of the Man
18. 絵 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake
19. 絵 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God
20. 絵 20. Paul is Taken to Court
21. 絵 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews
22. 絵 22. Paul Preaches to Kings
23. 絵 23. The Shipwreck
24. 絵 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome
- MP3 Audio ZIP (43.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (88MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1991 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.