ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 1 Beginning with GOD - Dagbani
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 70630
Language name: Dagbani
1. Song: Truth
2. 絵 1. Adam and the Animals
3. 絵 2. A Wife for Adam
4. 絵 3. The Snake in the Garden
5. 絵 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden
6. Song: God said He would help Everyone
7. 絵 5. Noah and the Great Boat
8. 絵 6. The Great Flood
9. 絵 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise
10. Song: Be Prepared, the Time is Near
11. 絵 8. The Tower of Babel
12. 絵 9. Job Worships God
13. 絵 10. Job in Mourning
14. 絵 11. Job Suffers
15. 絵 12. Job is Restored
16. Song: Jesus is Enough
17. Song: We love Everyone
18. 絵 13. Abraham Leaves His Home
19. 絵 14. Abraham and Lot
20. 絵 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace
21. 絵 16. Abraham Counts the Stars
22. 絵 17. The Baby Ishmael
23. 絵 18. Sarah Laughs
24. 絵 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom
25. 絵 20. Abraham's Sacrifice
26. 絵 21. Old Abraham and His Servant
27. Song: It's Amazing
28. 絵 22. Jesus is Born
29. 絵 23. The Death of Jesus
30. 絵 24. Jesus is Alive!
31. Song: God you are Lord
- MP3 Audio ZIP (48.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (96.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (20.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.