ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 3 Victory through GOD - Buli
Is this recording useful?
Book 3 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Joshua, Deborah, Gideon, Samson. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 70490
Language name: Buli
2. 絵 1. Joshua Fights The Amalekites
3. 絵 2. The Spies with the Fruit of Canaan
4. 絵 3. The People of Israel Cross the River
5. 絵 4. The Walls of Jericho Fall Down
6. 絵 5. Israel Flees from Ai
7. 絵 6. The Judgment of Achan
8. 絵 7. The Sun and the Moon Stand Still
9. 絵 8. Joshua Instructs the People
10. 絵 9. Deborah Speaks for God
11. 絵 10. God Helps Defeat Sisera
12. 絵 11. Jael Kills Sisera
13. 絵 12. Israel Celebrates
14. 序論 to Part B ▪ 絵 13. Gideon And The Angel Of God
15. 絵 14. Gideon Destroys The Idols
16. 絵 15. Gideon's Army Drinks The Water
17. 絵 16. Gideon's Men Surround The Camp Of Midian
18. 絵 17. Samson Kills A Lion
19. 絵 18. Samson And The Burning Foxes
20. 絵 19. The Philistines Cut Samson's Hair
21. 絵 20. Samson Destroys The Philistines
22. 絵 21. Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits
23. 絵 22. Jesus Drives Out Evil Men
24. 絵 23. Jesus Is Alive After Death
25. 絵 24. The Soldier For God
- MP3 Audio ZIP (37.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (79.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.