ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 5 On Trial for GOD - Lengo
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 63916
Language name: Lengo
1. 序論 and 絵 1 (Naaman Visits Elisha's House)
2. 絵 2. Naaman in the River
3. 絵 3. Elisha and the Army of God
4. 絵 4. Elisha and the Blind Army
5. 絵 5. The Siege of Samaria
6. 絵 6. The Four Lepers
7. 絵 7. Jonah flees from God
8. 絵 8. Jonah and the Great Fish
9. 絵 9. Jonah at Nineveh
10. 絵 10. Esther and the King
11. 絵 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down
12. 絵 12. Esther's Feast
13. 絵 13. Daniel and His Friends
14. 絵 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon
15. 絵 15. The Image of Gold
16. 絵 16. The Furnace of Fire
17. 絵 17. Daniel Prays to God
18. 絵 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den
19. 絵 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King
20. 絵 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City
21. 絵 21. Building the Walls
22. 絵 22. Ezra Reads the Law
23. 絵 23. Jesus on the Cross
24. 絵 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life
- MP3 Audio ZIP (42MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (87.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2012 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.