ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Chakali
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 29961
Language name: Chakali
1. If You are Weary Come to Jesus
2. 序論 ▪ 絵 1. Jesus Teaches the People
3. 絵 2. The Two Houses
4. 絵 3. A Light Should be Seen
5. 絵 4. A Roman Beats a Jew
6. 絵 5. Praying to God
7. 絵 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds
8. Jesus We are praising You
9. 絵 7. Jesus and the Children
10. 絵 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep
11. 絵 9. The Unforgiving Servant
12. 絵 10. Workers Receive Their Pay
13. 絵 11. Five Women Outside the Door
14. 絵 12. The Master and His Servants
15. I Have Given My Life To Jesus
16. 絵 13. Jesus is Baptized
17. 絵 14. Jesus Calls Helpers
18. 絵 15. A Man with Leprosy
19. 絵 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof
20. 絵 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand
21. 絵 18. Jesus Calms a Storm
22. Come And See The Light
23. 絵 19. A Woman in the Crowd
24. 絵 20. Jesus and the Dead Child
25. 絵 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman
26. 絵 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man
27. 絵 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See
28. 絵 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
- MP3 Audio ZIP (40.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (46.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1999 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.